Many things might cause connection issues, but most of these issues can be resolved with some straightforward troubleshooting.
Try the steps below and after each one, check if the issue is resolved.
1. Reset your network devices. This is often referred to as Power cycling and is used to reset and re-establish your ISP connection.
2. If you're using a wireless connection, try plugging your computer directly into your modem. This will help us rule out a connection issue.
3. Update your network drivers. Sometimes, outdated network drivers can cause unexpected connection issues.
4. Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
6. Try closing background applications. These include:
- HD Streams (i.e., Twitch)
- Torrent programs (i.e., uTorrent)
- Active downloads (i.e., Steam)
7. Check your firewall configuration to find any issues related to your connection.
8. If you're using a VPN, try disabling or removing it entirely.
9. Disable any proxy.
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please submit a ticket to Player Support.